Plant Engineering » Tank interior cleaning Equipments
- CONTACT US
Weidner tank interior cleaning equipment have been developed to meet the increasing demand of tank interior cleaning to cover various cleaning sectors.
Over 250 professional tank interior cleaning equipment were already delivered worldwide in various sizes. Realizable are plants with cleaning capacity of 50-200 containers per day. Shipping containers ( 20’ and 40 ‘ ) , road tankers ( 20’ und 30’ ), railway wagons for liquid or pasty bulk freight.
In particular, for chemical products ( dangerous goods ), granules, powder, ash, mineral oils, additives, acids and alkalis. Also foodstuff such as oils, chocolates, juices, dairy products and fats can be cleaned completely.
- Clear operation over the monitor
- Or at the explosion proof remote control
- Clear overview of the cleaning procedure on the monitor
- Automatic control of all important parameters
- Fully automatic cleaning procedures through cleaning programs which can be done anytime by the customer himself
- Easy access to all components
- Low-maintenance high pressure pumps
- Tele-maintenance of the control mode via ethernet
- Solid appropriate equipment concept/and equipment construction
- Industrial modular construction, made in Germany, robust and powerful
- Pumps on request, completely in stainless steel available
- Conceived for hard continuous working also in multi-shift operation
- The whole system can be build into container, with factory trial run
- Optimal cleaning results, due to the exact adopted working pressure/water quantity to the cleaning task
- Water volume of the individual cleaning head is adjustable
- Tank cleaning head is complete out of stainless steel, without electrical external drive. Tank cleaning head, also in explosion proof available
- Working pressure as from 50-max. 500 bar in Ex-proof sector possible.
- Until 1000 bar for special tank cleaning in which incrusted material can be properly cut
Due to the optimizing of pressure and water quantity of the cleaning task:
- Saving of water consumption
- Saving of heating energy
- Saves waste water
- Saves time and money
- Fast operating sequences by each tank interior cleaning
- Increasing of the equipment efficiency factor
- Environmentally friendly, energy balance